In addition to Spanish classes we also offer a multitude of volunteer opportunities to interested students.
Opportunities include assisting orphan children, ecological preservation in Esmeraldas or in the jungle. We also have volunteer programs in Baņos and the Galapagos Islands. Our school's reputation makes it easy to find opportunities to help out in many different ways based on the interests and desires of each student. Due to the various programs, everyone should find something rewarding to do in addition to studying Spanish, if they are so inclined.
Lines of action:
- Conservation of the biological and cultural diversity
- Development of biological reserve
- Teaching appropriate agriculture methods to the indigenous communities in Ecuador
- Managemment of natural resources
- Promoting the use of non-timber products
- Development of models of reforestation
- Management and community welfare
- Promoting environmental education